|Douglas C-47 Skytrain||3.75"||5.75"|
"Tico Belle" flew with the 82nd Airborne Division out of Ramsbury on D-day and survived to serve additional missions for the liberation of Europe. It was restored in flying condition on July 2009, and is the flagship aircraft of the Valiant Air Command Warbird Museum in Titusville, FL.
Herpa "1:200 Wings" range presents detailed, ready-made diecast models of civilian and military aircraft in 1:200 scale.
Herpa "1:200 Wings" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended landing gear with non-rotating wheels.
- Some releases feature interchangeable open/closed canopies.
- Authentic fixed ordnance loads.
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads.